Loss Prevention Trainings
There are educational trainings specifically geared for law enforcement and detention operations designed to improve the knowledge, skills, and abilities employees need to possess to perform specific jobs, reduce liability, and obtain professional development.
Our Loss Prevention Department also offers courses and onsite inspections that teach county members the risks and causes of incidents in their facilities and that help expand their understanding of supervision, management, and other skills. For inquires about Loss Prevention training opportunities, please contact us by email.
When: Thursday, December 7, 2023
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Certificates will be provided.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Managers, and HR Professionals
Description: On December 29, 2022, President Biden signed the bipartisan Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) into law. It became effective June 27, 2023. The PWFA requires covered employers to provide reasonable accommodations to a qualified employee’s or applicant’s known limitation related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, absent undue hardship on the operation of the business of the employer. The PWFA allows workers with uncomplicated pregnancies to seek accommodations, recognizing that even uncomplicated pregnancies may create limitations for workers. This class provides managers/supervisors, and HR professionals with the knowledge necessary to respond to and appropriately address accommodation requests, engage in the interactive process, determine and provide reasonable accommodations, recognize prohibited practices, and avoid retaliation and coercion claims under this new law.
Click on the link below to register:
Loss Prevention Attorney
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) for public safety
- Instructor development training for detention centers (40-hour trainer development)
- Adult Detention Center Officer Training Curriculum
- Mental Health First Aid training for law enforcement and emergency response personnel
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) training
- Defensive driving for law enforcement
- Defensive driving train the trainer
- CPR, First Aid, AED & blood borne pathogen training
- Harassment prevention training