NMC collaborates with NM EDGE (a service of New Mexico State University’s Cooperative Extension Service) and other professional organizations to provide classroom and online trainings and education credits for administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government. For more information, please contact us by email.
- NM EDGE classes – Certified Public Manager (CPM), Certified Public Official (CPO), Certified Public Supervisor (CPS), Public Sector Specialization Certificates for County Clerk, County Commissioner, County Health Care Official, Public Assessment Officer, Treasury Official, Advocate for Public Ethics (CAPE), Extension, GIS, IT, Jail, Public Finance, Public Purchasing, and Risk Manager
- Multi-Line/Workers’ Compensation process, how claims are filed and handled
- Multi-Line monthly claims committee meetings
- Workers’ Compensation law and statutory requirements and changes
- Better Informed Public Officials (BIPO) conference leadership training including insurance pool trainings
- Wildland Urban Fire Summit
- Leadership New Mexico collaboration