Loss Prevention Trainings
There are educational trainings specifically geared for law enforcement and detention operations designed to improve the knowledge, skills, and abilities employees need to possess to perform specific jobs, reduce liability, and obtain professional development.
Our Loss Prevention Department also offers courses and onsite inspections that teach county members the risks and causes of incidents in their facilities and that help expand their understanding of supervision, management, and other skills. For inquires about Loss Prevention training opportunities, please contact us by email.
Upcoming Loss Prevention Trainings
View future trainings in the calendar HERE.
This 40 hour training provides verbal de-escalation, crisis intervention, and mental health awareness training. This training is intended for Sheriff Deputies, Detention Staff, Firefighter and Emergency Medical First Responders. Live scenarios with professional actorsRSVP
This training is intended for:
Firefighters, Emergency Medical First Responders, Assessors, Clerks, Treasurers and other County employees who interact with the public.RSVP
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) for public safety
- Instructor development training for detention centers (40-hour trainer development)
- Adult Detention Center Officer Training Curriculum
- Mental Health First Aid training for law enforcement and emergency response personnel
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) training
- Defensive driving for law enforcement
- Defensive driving train the trainer
- CPR, First Aid, AED & blood borne pathogen training
- Harassment prevention training