NMC offers several programs at no additional cost to the county from risk prevention programs and grant programs to cost savings for injured workers and voluntary benefits.
The NMC Loss Prevention Department has developed accreditation programs in conjunction with the New Mexico Municipal League for adult detention and sheriff’s departments. NMC developed and copyrighted a comprehensive Risk Awareness Program known as “RAP.” These programs provide an opportunity to implement best practices and procedures, establish specific guidelines for day-to-day operations, aid in the defense of lawsuits, increase community support, and develop a higher level of staff professionalism and morale.
- Risk Awareness Program R.A.P
- Detention Center Risk Reduction Program
- Accreditation: Adult Detention, Law Enforcement, Misdemeanor Compliance Program, and 911 Emergency Communications
- Company Nurse – 24-hour nurse hotline for injured workers
- TrueConnect Employee Voluntary Loan Benefit Program
- Business Partner Program